Pilates is a safe effective form of exercise for anyone
No matter your age, stage of life, fitness level or if you carry any injuries, anyone can do Pilates with us. That’s because all our classes are approved by Physiotherapists and taught by experienced Pilates instructors with the highest possible level of qualifications.
Whether you are recovering from surgery, you’re an athlete, or you simply want to experience Pilates’ many physical and mental benefits, Pilates classes at Central Coast Physiolates will be perfect for you.
Benefits of Pilates
- Improves core stability and strength
- Helps manage and prevent back and neck pain
- Teaches you postural awareness
- Teaches you how to correctly contract and relax your pelvic floor
- Strengthens, tones and lengthens muscles
- Reduces the risk of pain or re-injury when recovering from an injury or surgery
- Improves flexibility
- Teaches you breath control
- Reduces stress
- Improves sleep
Private classes & small group classes
At Central Coast Physiolates you have the choice of:
- Joining in on our small group (max 8) classes, or
- Attending one-on-one sessions following a detailed assessment with our Physiotherapist who will prescribe a Pilates exercise program tailored specifically to your needs.
Get fit while being challenged & having fun
Our Pilates studio is equipped with everything you need for a fun, challenging yet easy to follow class, from mats, swiss balls and hand weights to Pilates Reformer machines and a range of other props to help strengthen, tone and repair you.
Ready to discover the many benefits of Pilates? Contact us to learn more.